Apply for approval to irrigate on a three-day sprinkler roster
Complete this form to make an application to irrigate on a three day per week sprinkler roster for Perth and Mandurah (Area 3).
To qualify, the following criteria must be met:
- You must be a garden bore user
- You must be the property owner or occupier to apply
- The taking of water from the bore is not subject to water licensing under the Rights in Water and Irrigation Act 1914
- The property is not connected to scheme water
- The property is in a bush fire prone area as defined by the Department of Fire and Emergency Services
One application per property can be made. Approval, if granted, relates to the property and you will need to inform us if your details change or you no longer own or occupy the property.
If approval is granted, you may irrigate using sprinkler(s) from your domestic garden bore for three days per week.
If you have any queries or require help with the form, please contact the Water Efficiency Measures on 1800 508 885 or email@example.com.